Re: Black Widow Prob

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 02:08:36 EST

Cute, looks like the spider is reeling in the net...

Check DAC regulators, I think one of them is way off or has ripple. Midgth
be a ground problem on the logic board too, but not likely.

I assume when you say it is not the monitor that you either tried another
board, or the monitor in a different game and it worked fine. Any chance
the monitor AC supply is missing a connection if you tried in another
cabinet and it worked?

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com