Bad monitor discharge instructions

From: saint <saint_at_speedhost.com>
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 20:12:34 EST

I emailed the owner of the web site with the bad monitor discharge
instructions to tell him conventional wisdom was that he was in error - if
he wants to see them, I was thinking of forwarding the
discussion from Vectorlist on his web page, with names/emails removed.
Before I did so, I wanted to make sure no one objected?

--- saint
    Build Your Own Arcade Controls FAQ
    http://www.arcadecontrols.speedhost.com