WG 6100 parts for trade

From: Timothy Sczerby <Lair-Ace_at_webtv.net>
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 19:06:38 EST

Hi, I have the following WG6100 parts for trade.
HV board (tested and working,just needs R918)
Deflection Board (tested and working just needs an LV2000)
Neck board (tested and working)
Deflection yoke for CRT (tested and working)
Metal monitor mounting frame (has wiring harness and a few deflection
transistors.
Pretty much every thing but the CRT.
All of the above parts were tested in my major havoc just before the
board set took a dump on me.
I would trade all this stuff for a GOOD WORKING major havoc board set.
(Tempest Conversion) Please let me know.