Re: Gotta love the vector list...

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 09:27:34 EST

> >> could spend 10 secs to tell me whether you can rotate a Tempest monitor
> >> without a cabinet mod or unbolting it from the wooden frame.
> >
> >Yes, you have to unbolt it.
> >
> >Kurt
>
> And you'll have to modify the wooden frame to get it to fit. ;^)
>
> -Zonn

I thought there was a square wood piece that the monitor was mounted to.
I also thought you could unbolt that one piece and rotate it 90 degrees.
And that you may not have to unbolt the monitor from that chunk of wood.
Having never diassembled my Tempest to that extent, I cant say for sure.

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.