Re: TECH FIX: Cine AA VectorBeam Monitor (and a little story)

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 14:36:11 EST

I've never tried hooking up a cinematronics game up to an oscilloscope in
XY mode.

Anyone care to explain where the X Y and blanking points might be? Can
you hook this up directly from the CPU board? I always thought it would
have to be done from the monitor since that's where the digital/analog
circuits are - which would probably be a waste of time since the purpose
of the oscope would be to take the monitor out of the troubleshooting
equation.

Ya caught my attention here.

Matt