Re: Holiday VectorList Tip

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 04:11:13 EST

Alan J McCormick wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:37:14 -0600 "Mark Shostak"
> <shostak@directlink.net> writes:
>
> >> I've found that Atari vector cabinets are large enough to hide quite a
> few
> >> presents. Working coin/back door locks are a added bonus.
> >
> >You might stay away from the Sega converta cabinet though.
> >(Unless you like your gifts roasted over an open fire...)
>
> Warning: OFFTOPIC
>
> Hmmm...chestnuts roasting over a flaming GO8 - YUM!
>
> This could also work for hams, turkey and venison.
>
> Sprinkle mesquite chips over deflection boards for that southwest flavor.
>
> Virtu-Al

You know, my mom used to have this perfume that she would occasionally put a
drop of on a light bulb (while cool). When the light was turned on it would
gently scent the whole house.

Perhaps some of this on anything that gets hot in a game could serve as a
warning system that you're approaching meltdown. At the very least it may
offset that God-awful smell of G08s on fire.

If it isn't water-based it would even work on those red Ampliflame flybacks!

--
Windows:
32 bit graphical interface for a