RE: Omega Race

From: Fish, David <dfish_at_bev.etn.com>
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 09:31:12 EST

Mike Ranger wrote:

> He gets the odd, stray vector. Like maybe one every couple of
>minutes, possible based on the number of vectors being drawn. Hard to
>notice (infact, non vector lister may not even see them!), but it does
>happen. Any one with an omega race see the same thing?

 I see this happen on my upright with about the same frequency. I just
think of it as a 'Space Lightning' feature ;-) I always figured that
Midway didn't completely understand the technology they copied and
screwed up thier display list at certain times.

David Fish "We want...Information. INFORMATION
Melrose, MA USA You won't get it!
   fishd@tiac.net By hook or by crook we will"
   dfish@bev.etn.com _The Prisoner_