Re: Holiday VectorList Tip

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 10:39:44 EST

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Rodger Boots wrote:

> It is important when doing this to be VERY careful, though. I know one tech
> that broke a CRT neck on the way of pulling his head out of a game cabinet.

That would be a hoot -- break the monitor using it as a hiding place.

See -- this is why I love Vectorlist. I post an idea, I get many
improvements and suggestions. Don't use a Sega cab, be carefull around the
monitor. AND I now have ammunition to ask my wife if I can buy a
Cinematronics game !

As long as you do this with vector games, it shouldn't even be suspicous
draging it away from the wall to open it up every few days -- just say the
monitor went out again !

:-)

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/