Re: Major Havoc Hell (Part II)

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat Dec 25 1999 - 05:25:33 EST

I think the consensus was that the behavior you mention is due to the
wiring harness being installed backwards. Look on spies for the
conversion instructions for Tempest->MH (or Space Duel->MH), I think
one of them is on there. It sounds like that conversion board is
probably ok. Let us know if this makes it work and make sure you
don't reverse the wrong connector.

Jon