Re: Major Havoc Hell (Part II)

From: Josh McCormick <jmccorm_at_galstar.com>
Date: Sat Dec 25 1999 - 13:40:09 EST

> 'E' always appears on the 2nd screen and should be ignored...at least that
> is what is in my manual for a dedicated machine. I don't know about
> conversion boards.

You're right. It is always there... my bad.

Hmmm... this spinner thing is puzzling me. BTW, I can't seem to find any
online version of the Atari manual that details the Tempest->MH
conversion. I've found a few documents here and there on how to make your
own adapter, but nothing that gives the details on installing the Atari
convertor. (Things like changing the crystal, twisting the connector, etc.)
Anyone got it online?

--
jcm
jmccorm@galstar.com