Re: Battlezone

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 14:13:09 EST

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, Joel Rosenzweig wrote:

> My Battlezone is giving me a mathbox low byte error. I pulled out the aux
> board and reseated all the socketed chips, and shuffled those ALU's around

I get periodic mathbox errors.

Usually 'fluffing up' the wires connecting the two boards makes it go away.
I've tried resoldering things, to no effect. Obviously I haven't hit the
right one yet, but frankly I don't want to do too much soldering while
simply rubbing it makes it work.

As for the blooming -- you need a new HV diode.

http://www.westnet.com/