Re: Vectors OS - was Atari Power supplies

From: Noel Johnson <nej_at_airmail.net>
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 17:39:23 EST

> Actually that should read $1200US - about $2000 Australian - and yes
> it would have to be mint.

Surely there is someone in the states that wouldn't mind the shipping
hastles to Australia for that kind of dough. Have you tried Gaymond
Lee??

Here is a portion of a post he made to RGVAC awhile back regarding
reasonably priced international shipping:

>I shipped an Asteroids cocktail using Danzas (www.danzas.com) via
>slowboat to Germany and the cost was $280 doorstep to doorstep.
>Gaymond Lee

I checked and Danzas even has an Australian website, so I assume they
have conquered the upside down shipping problems [liberal use of
Velcro?? :-)]

http://www.au.danzas.com/

Heck, if Tom McClintock doesn't snatch up my second SW upright, I might
be willing to work something out with you. (email me directly).. :-)

Good luck!

Noel Johnson