RE: Rebuilding the PCB for a vector game

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_e-simple.com>
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 21:00:17 EST

> Given a 586 PC-clone with the proper number of parallel cards for
> driving the
> monitor and sound cards, you could run emulation software that would be
> indistinguishable from the real hardware.

[...]
> Realize I'm talking about driving a real Cinematronics monitor
> and sound card,
> this is not a *MAME* type of thing...

But it could be is the video "driver" could speak to the CNMA monitor (via
parallel port in your example) or via the mythical PCI vector card that
could output XY and Z/RGB signals to more standard vector monitors.

The vector card is mighty high on my holy grail list (wish I had the
digital/analog skills to even approach this one)

Ray