Re: Nolan Bushnell on ZDTV

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 08:11:35 EST

> > don't know the name he created Pong and started Atari.
> He did have the first coin operated video machine, as well as starting
> Atari, but he was not the creator of Pong. He got his ass sued over that

He also runs around claiming to have brought Space War from MIT to the
coin-op world via Computer Space. What a joke. Too bad Larry disappeared,
he'd smack Bushnell for that.

IMHO Larry Rosenthal is still the single most brilliant person in the
early history of video games. Those guys that did the hardware for
I, Robot are up there too (names escape me).

Just my 2 cents,

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.