Re: Question: WG 15V2000

From: Mark A. Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 12:01:06 EST

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Jeff Anderson wrote:

> Actually, all monitors in Atari B/W vector games are Electrohome G05s,
> including the 15" ones used in cabarets and cocktails. The WG monitor you
> have came from an Omega Race CT or Mini.. any 19v2000s you see out there
> came from Omega Race URs and cockpits.

I don't think anyone has actually confirmed this; looking on Deja News,
some people seem to think that the 19V2000 was also used in some of the
early Atari B&W vector games, and the numerous posts about the 19V2000
seem to confirm that this is the case. It is hard for me to believe that
in each and every case the monitor was pulled from an Omega Race and
thrown in as a replacement.

Mark Jenison