Re: various vector...

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 21:54:36 EST

Again, Another lurker here but its time to speak, We have been wasting more time
as of late going over the "rules of the road" when the bottom line is I have
found 100% of everything this list WAS, enjoyable. No "for sale on ebay posts",
only cool information, facts, and history and and occasional part or multi kit I
want. NOW, the list is nothing but rules and regulation. I vote for a new list
run in the old fashion. We are all adults here so the only rule, should be "no
long discussions about the rules". Losing Clay , in my option, is already the
worst thing to happen to this list, Now thinking that I might never find a hard
to find board or part from the people who care about vectors, (and know what
they are talking about) make this list even more unappealing. In fact I STOPPED
reading RGVAC after I discovered this group. Now It look like ill be forced back
that way just to get any variety back. :-( No more "new repro overlays" no more
"new multi kits" Sniff..

-=Mark=-