Re: Farewell

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 14:22:26 EST

> Anyway, I really hope everone moves to the new list, and even more, I
> REALLY hope Neil will keep it at the level this list used to be,
> keeping it of becoming a RGAVC II...

Of course. I, like any of you, hate nothing-but-FS posts, and I'll watch
the list like a hawk to make damned sure that it stays in check. The list
has rules, too (which you should know already if you've subscrbied - I
posted a msg about it) to accomodate others. They're just common courtesy,
but you definitely have to spell them out. ;-)

-->Neil

Neil Bradley Synthcom home : http://www.synthcom.com
Synthcom Systems, Inc. Y2K Dumbness - "Instant noodle meals are disappearing."
ICQ # 29402898 "Hordes coming for my Ramen stash? I'm getting my gun."