RE: Farewell to UT's vectorlist

From: <Paul_Labuda_at_Dell.com>
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 22:58:57 EST

Neil,

Please also take rasterlist. If there are two different policies on the two
lists, it would be confusing to many.

And if anybody who's been archiving vectorlist can grab the few posts on
rasterlist, I'd appreciate it. It would be nice to have the complete
histories of both lists available to all.

- Paul