List policy

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 13:54:19 EST

For some reason, Majordomo isn't sending out the welcome message, so I'll
post it here for all new Vectorlist bretheren:

-------------------------

Welcome to the vector list!

This list is set up for any and all vector game related technical discussions.
For sale, for auction, and want-to-buy posts are allowed in moderation. But do
be sensitive to those who do not wish to receive FS/FA/WTB posts by doing
something very simple. Use the following prefixes in the subject line of your
messages:

FA: - For auction
FS: - For sale
WTB: - Want to buy

This allows people to set up their mail filters to ignore/purge those
messages that contain potentially undesirable content. This policy will be
enforced to make everyone as happy as possible. Above all - be considerate
of others!!

Email any questions/problems issues to neil@synthcom.com.

Enjoy!

-->Neil