RE: What do I need for an Electrohome G05

From: Keith, Brendan <Brendan.Keith_at_wilcom.com>
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 21:39:58 EST

No G05 that I've ever seen has used one of those (I checked the ebay ad).
Maybe the pros or higher powered amateurs have seen it.

http://members.aol.com/mich2084/Regulator.jpg for those that haven't
seen it. I won't do the seller any favours by quoting the ad URL.

Sounds like all you need is the HV cage.

Brendan Keith
brendan.keith@wilcom.com