WG6100 Deflection Transistor Connectors

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 08:32:22 EST

Sorry for the dumb question, but can someone tell me which inline molex connectors I need to buy for hooking up deflection transistors to a WG6100? I'd hate to order the wrong thing since I don't know molex spacings and sizes very well. By looking over Bob's site, I'm guessing I need a 7 or 8 position housing with a .100 center (whatever that means). I also assume I can get a 10 position one and cut it down to the length I need.

Jon