DSL Moveover complete

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 03:55:34 EST

The DSL installation/migration is now complete. The root name servers have
the new correct IP addresses as do the new secondary server, and things seem
to be working exactly as they should.

The only minor problem remaining now is the reverse DNS mappings. My ISP is
currently (as of this writing) reporting weird names for synthcom.com
(ip81.usw3.rb1.pdx.nwlink.com). They need to update their DNS server. That'll
happen sometime tomorrow, so be forewarned if you get "possibly forged
address" in emails from Synthcom or bounces.

Please let me know if something isn't working properly. We should be out of
the woods now. Hopefully. ;-)

-->Neil