Re: Quantum overlay

From: nej2001 <nej2001_at_my-Deja.com>
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 23:13:51 EST

>On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:12:42 tom mcclintock wrote:
>Just so we don't end up outbidding each other, the NOS Quantum overlay
>on eBay right now is going to be purchased by a consortium and
>reproduced.
>
>Just so you know... :)

For those keeping score, it's:

CONSORTIUM 1
REST O' WORLD 0

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=246334898

Roy, I'll need your address... :-)

Thanks for all who have offered to share in any losses. I suspect they will be quite manageable (if not ZERO!). For now, Tom M. and I have agreed to cover the initial investment and will most likely not need any financial assistance until the ultimate ebay or other sale after Roy's "magic"... If we sell at break-even or gain, then no help will be needed!

Regards (in no particular order),
Tom McClintock
David Fish
Tom Williams