Re: RE: Space Wars

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 16:03:58 EST

I think jeff was talking about adding a co-processor to Clay's multigame kit which would
allow Jeff (or anyone else that writes new code for the SD hardware) to do more complex
programming without getting bad flicker on the vector montior.
  The MAME reference was just so that MAME could be used in development of the new
software.
  jess