Re: cheap little processors

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 16:39:40 EST

"At 8.75 apeice?! Better fit the application requirements well to justify the
cost."

Guess it depends on the target price for the whole thing. My guess is cost
of the whole kit will be dominated by PCB costs and the costs of the RAM/PROM

re: 56301's for the pci board. just looked in my data book and they list it
at 66 and 80 MHz, so you should just have to hook a couple of parallel DACs
to it and do everything in software.