Re: WTB: WG6100 tube

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 13:39:55 EST

Just got off of the phone to Richardson Electronics and they are having some more
of these coming in a couple of weeks. Price is $165. Yes, they DO ship
internationally. No, they have never stocked them in Europe (would have made it
simpler). And YES, they do realize that the reason they even bother with them is
to sell them to vector game people. Anyway, the web site is www.rell.com

(These are NEW tubes---NO burn in!)

Tek wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>
> Now I think of it, since asking for parts is now legal, i'll just give it a
> try...
>
> I am desperately seeking (not for fur Susan :) ) for a WG6100 tube, a 19VLUP22.
> Is does not to be in very good shape, some burn in is OK.
>
> Does someone have one lying around you wanna part with for a reasonable price
> AND is willing to shup it to Europe? What would shipping cost me?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mendel

Windows:
32 bit graphical interface for a