Re: Richardson

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 11:04:38 EST

Thats true. It did require lengthening a bunch of wires and wiring in
a hack for the chasis transistors (thanks again Noel), but it works
great. There is a big bonus too.. I can actually see the entire
deflection board in the cab if something were to go wrong.

Quick question.. Do the Richardson tubes come with the WG nipple on them?

Jon