Re: Vector: MH - Tempest conversion

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 11:26:33 EST

You need to rotate the smaller connector 180 degrees from where it *wants* to be. I
believe that if you actually look at the edge of the black harness connector you can see
little lables, A-L on one side and 1-12 or something on the other. Then look on the
Tempest conversion board and you will see the same lables. I *believe* these are correct.
So that would be the final way to determine that the connector is plugged on correctly.

   jess