Re: Bridge rectifier

From: Noel Johnson <nej2001_at_my-Deja.com>
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 15:48:35 EST

Look for an MDA3501, MDA3502, MDA3503, or MDA3504 bridge rectifier. The higher numbers are better cause they can handle more peak voltage. The original per the manual is the 3501 (100 PIV rating). I have been using 3504's from Tanner cause that's the only one they have and it's rated at 400 PIV. Price: $3.95. They work fine. Mouser also carries these. You might want to replace "big blue" while you are at it. Bob Robert's has these for $7 apiece.

Noel Johnson