Re: Inductance values of WG xy yokes

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 12:43:58 EST

There are archives, and then there is my mailbox! From an old Al Kossow post:

here is a copy of the message that I sent to the list about what I
measured.

If anyone is curious, I measured the inductance and DC resistance
of three different XY deflection yokes today. Here's the measured
values:

type wire color L DC R notes
----------- ---------- ----- -------- ---------
Triad-Utrad blue .41mH .43 ohms
21-143-01 red
17-8121 green .52mH 1.0 ohms
Electrohome yellow
G08-003
Color

Triad-Utrad yellow .70mH .73 ohms X on schem
9A2806-001B black
17-8145 blue .92mH 1.3 ohms Y on schem
Wells-Garner red
Color

?? black 1.42mH 2.41 ohms X on schem
PN 21-139-02 yellow
17-8029 blue 1.63mH 1.47 ohms Y on schem
Electrohome red
G05 (B&W)

"Toseland, Chris" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Many moons ago someone posted info on the yokes used on Wg colour XY
> monitors. I've search the archives I have but am unable to find it could
> someone mail the info to me please.
>
> Thanks
>
> Chris

Windows: