Amplifone Equiped Games- Total Numbers -more nonsense trivia

From: <Thomas43_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 02:29:32 EST

I'm slowly sifting through the 5 crates of manuals I picked up this weekend.
I found a memo that lists the total # of Amplifone monitors installed in the
following 3 games-

Space Duel -150 units, Gravitar- 200 units and Quantum-all 500 units. (of
course all Star Wars were equiped with Amplifones.

I own a Gravitar with a factory installed Amplifone, and the picture is quite
nice. I found a bunch of X-Y monitor notes and information that I will scan
in the next few weeks and make available. Some of it is internal documents
and hand written notes. Some of the information is 'distributor only' memos
with game fixes.