Re: More of Peter's Sig Analysis Guides....

From: <Thomas43_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 01:05:18 EST

In a message dated 2/23/00 9:46:08 PM, jess@magenta.com writes:

<< Hi All,
  Peter Fyfe has made some more signature analysis guides for Atari Vector
games.. they are up at...

http://www.gamearchive.com/video/manufacturer/atari/vector/signatures/

Al, feel free to copy them over to spies as well.

I forgot to mention that in the 5 crates of manuals, I found signature
analysis information for almost every vector and raster Atari game. They are
all hand written an compiled by the tech's. I was gonna start scanning that
stuff in soon. It's not as pretty as Peter's stuff, but there is a ton of
information. It also has PAT 9000 plug pinouts for many more games than the
PAT 9000 manual lists.

Scott