Re: BU406D

From: Steven Winslow <winslow_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 14:31:18 EST

Hello All !

I just bought 8-BU406D's from Electro Dynamics, Inc. in Hauppauge, New
York. I think these guys are the same company as Computer Component
Source. They were $1.89 each. Their numbers are (800) 426-6423 or (631)
761-1630. Delivery was very quick and efficient and the customer service
was excellent.

Didn't know that RS had 'em!