Re: Source for AY-3-8912 chips

From: Matthew Sell <msell_at_ontimesupport.com>
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 18:11:14 EST

I wish I could come. I don't have a vehicle suitable to bring anything
back, and I know that if I go to an auction I'd probably bring
**something** back.....

        - Matt

At 02:29 PM 2/28/00 -0800, you wrote:

>--
>
>On Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:12:17 Matthew Sell wrote:
>>
>>Howdy,
>>

>>I'm in Houston. What are the EPROM's needed? I have a programmer that can
>>do basic common EPROMS (2716,2732, etc. ,etc.)
>>

>I think we just need to have images made of the ROM's in my Star Trek.
I'll have to get back to you with the chip types. Not sure I would want to
ship the board to Houston for that, but I certainly appreciate the offer!
Are you going to be in Dallas for the April 1 auction?