Re: File images

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 00:39:07 EST

> Do we need the "VECTOR:" in the subject line? Seems redundant to me...(as
> one who has not posted any attachments to the list ;-)

It might seem redundant to someone who is subscribed to only one list. ;-)
The VECTOR: tag at the beginning of the subject of every message posted to
the list is indeed needed. This is how most mailer programs are to know
what mailing list a particular message is coming from. More than half of
us use telnet style email programs since some of us can't get through our
firewalls at work using normal POP3, and having it there is invaluable.

I also like being able to scan the 400+ messages I get a day and figure
out which ones I can safely delete/ignore.

-->Neil