Re: Source for AY-3-8912 chips

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 03:53:28 EST

The MAME file for Star Trek has 25 2K (2716?) ROM images and 2 4K (2732?) ROM images. It would be hard to believe that those are ALL game ROMs. I would think quite a few would be speech ROMs, and if that's the case
let me know what numbers are on the speech ROMs and I'll send you the images. Or the entire ROM file and you can just take what you want from there.

If anyone needs this let me know and I'll send it to you via return email.

Noel Johnson wrote:

> >do you have the means to make images of the speech ROMs
> >and/or the addr. decoder PROM ?
> >

> I don't have a ROM burner yet, but plan to get one soon. Between Tom McClintock and myself, I suspect we can find someone around Dallas that could make images in the meantime. Any volunteers in the Dallas area?
>
> Thanks,
> Noel

Windows:
32 bit graphical interface for a