header

From: <nelsonjjjj_at_didactics.com>
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 08:45:26 EST

The header with the "VECTOR" in it helps with sorting mail automatically
too; for example: all my vector mail goes into a box labeled
"VECTOR" and I can delete or save with reckless abandon without
too much worry!

-James

GET FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET DSL SERVICE!
go to:

http://roadrunner.ne.mediaone.net/dsl

-----