Re: FS: Scopes, BW XY Mon, BZ harness, PIC programmer

From: James Nelson <nelsonjjjj_at_didactics.com>
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 17:28:27 EST

Thanks,
I would like to buy the Pic programmer.
where do I send the money?

James Nelson
4 Old Farm Rd.
Salem, NH 03079

----- Original Message -----
From: Todd Miller <Todd.Miller@telethinking.com>
To: <vectorlist@synthcom.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 3:51 PM
Subject: VECTOR: FS: Scopes, BW XY Mon, BZ harness, PIC programmer

FS:

A pair of Tek 465's 100mhz scopes. One works, the other
is DOA. I'm no scope expert, but I have used the working one
for about a year ½ with no problems. Trace is bright, sweeps
fine and has XY mode. No guarantee on the calibration.
$275 + S & H

http://www.netconx.net/~litterbox/graphics/465.JPG
<http://www.netconx.net/~litterbox/graphics/465.JPG>

http://www.netconx.net/~litterbox/graphics/parts465.jpg
<http://www.netconx.net/~litterbox/graphics/parts465.jpg>

15 " BW XY monitor. Has Omega Race burn in. Same as
used in BattleZone/Asteroids cabaret or cocktail. Works good,
I let it run all weekend on my Asteroids cocktail with no problems.
$100 + S & H

UR BattleZone wiring harness, looks like it was removed nice
and clean, appears to be complete.
$40 includes Priority Mail via. USPS to the US

Epic programmer. See URL below
Used once to make a few mod chips.
http://www.melabs.com/mel/epic.htm <http://www.melabs.com/mel/epic.htm>
$30 includes Priority Mail via USPS to the US

Shipping will be based on packaged weight
and destination zip code via UPS.

Todd Miller, LAN Administrator
Ron Weber and Associates
103 E. State Street, Mason City, IA 50401
(515)423-4293/(515)423-4594 FAX
http://www.telethinking.com <http://www.telethinking.com>