Re: Star Wars Controller alignment

From: Matthew Sell <msell_at_ontimesupport.com>
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 09:17:56 EST

Sorry about the lack of clarification. Yes, hold that position for about a
second or so, and then move the controller to another extreme.

Also, during the game at times where shooting is not required (Death Star
approach), I also give a quick move to each of the four corners again to
compensate for any drift that may have happened due to mechanical movement
or temperature changes.

It also exercises the wrist in preparation for another round..... : )

        - Matt