Re: Dedicated MH Roller Replacement - Finished.

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 14:02:36 EST

I can send you a couple used ones if you want to give me a new set when your done :) This way you can go ahead and gear up to make them in quantities for all of the people who will want to replace theirs (I'm guessing this would pretty much be everyone?). Btw, I would want one of those repro rollers too. How much would you expect one to cost us? What are the magic numbers for changes in rates for quantities (with your machine shop)? I would guess this would be cheaper than each of us making one-off's.

Jon