Re: Dedicated MH Roller Replacement - Finished.

From: James Marous <jamesm_at_erinet.com>
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 18:49:37 EST

Already beat you to it. Mine was actually Delrin, 0.500 stock. The problem is that
it's too flimsy to properly mill. The thickness of the plate after all the cutting
is only 1/8" and when you put it in the vice, it warps up too much. If I did it
again, I would do it out of Aluminum.

                  James

mailto:jamesm@erinet.com
My Homepage! http://www.erinet.com/jamesm