Cinematronics multigame

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 13:56:14 EST

Hi,

  Neil talking about his asteroids hack reminded me of the old
Cinemenu software I wrote a couple years ago to be used in a
Cinematronics multigame. As far a I know Mark never had time
to finnish that project. My solution would have been to make
a daughter card that plugs into the ROM sockets and has 1 or 2
wires tacked down to other parts of the board. If there is anyone
here (north of Detroit) that has working Cinematronics hardware
and wants to help, I might just do the hardware for that project.
The big difference between then and now is that I work at a place
that has a double-sided board router (LPKF) that I could use to
run a couple protos. Or I could describe the hardware mod to
someone else and they could do it :-)

Any takers?

Thanks,

--