Re: Re: Cinematronics multigame

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 13:41:01 EST

> Would this include support for the multitude of sound cards necessary?

I can't say what Mark was planning, but I figured I'd have a 4-bit output
that would provide the number of the game selected. The intent was that
someone would design some sort of MultiSound board at a later time. How
you'd use it with existing sound cards is a mystery to me :-) At least
Mark has got a working prototype :-)

No one in MI seems to have any of these games anyway, so I'm ramping up
a couple of non-vector projects. I was going to form a small team and
enter the independant games festival, but my potential team members are
just finnishing degrees and things (i.e. too busy this year).

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.