Game ideas

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 19:27:21 EST

Damn, this is starting to get fun.

I'd really like to see Graviroids - Asteroids with gravity. The ship,
shots, and Asteroids have gravity, and all affect eachother. This won't be
possible with an existing ROM set location because of lack of code space,
but I always thought it would be neat to be able to have my shots "wrap"
around an Asteroid and nail something on the other side.

More enemies/ships would also be cool, in addition to making them a bit
smarter. Maybe Asteroids that bounce off eachother?

-->Neil