Asteroids Problem

From: Dawn Weiss <dawnweiss_1999_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 10:52:52 EST

I've got an Asteroids board that "occasionally" acts
up on me. Every once in a while, one of the larger
asteroids will end up with an image (much larger) of
part of the player's ship over it. Basically, the
point of the players ship starts in the center of the
Asteroid, and it ends up protrouding outside of the
Asteroid a bit. It's always only like 2/3's of the
ship though... just one side and the bottom. It's not
like the player's ship moves either, it is still
displayed and works normally.

I'm not sure what this could be, but it's like the
program gets confused as to what shape should be in
that spot and draws both images. The even float
together.

Any ideas on what this could be?