Re: Look what's on eBay

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 14:17:12 EST

Not allowed to charge for it, I guess. Send a couple of blanks, though, and
I'll transfer what files I have to them.

Now someone will surely point out why I can't even do that! So by private email
I'll let you know where the site is that has all of these files.

Josh McCormick wrote:

> > If he could actually get that for one CD with 350 games on it (he won't) I
> > wonder what my 2 CD set with 2000 games on it would be worth!
>
> I have to wonder if he isn't actually supplying the MAME roms, but is
> simply listing it as "where to get it" just to get by the eBay censors.
> Uh... how much for your 2 CD set?

Windows:
32 bit graphical interface for a
16 bit patch for an