FA: Vector Gossip

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 13:13:40 EST

Sorry in advance on what may or may not be considered on topic. I have used the FA: in hopes that this will be filtered out by those that are not interested in this. Feel free to email me directly to tell me to cram this kind of post in the future. This is not something I would normally post, but it seems relevant to a past discussion.

I know people have talked about KrazyKatt, a big seller of vector stuff on ebay, and her possible relationship to a certain questionable seller on usenet. I was informed today that her ebay account has been suspended for a "listing violation". Then she sent me an email saying that if I wanted to pay her $50 reserve (I had only put a bid of $1 to watch it), I could have the wiring harness that I had bid on. I found this all to be quite interesting.

Jon