Re: Major Havoc repro roller update (with picturelinks)

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 17:13:43 EST

I posted my questions earler but here it is again
This list is a bit quite right now so let me exercise everyone's gray
matter

Im working on 3 Lunar Lander boards right now. And I could use some
guidance

Board one: DEAD Lest leave this one alone for now

Board Two: Has some loose solder joint somewhere that makes the video
drop from time to time but shakin the board will get it back The real
issue is as follows,
When the board is running, The vectors on the screen (upper part of the
screen mostly) tear to the right as if the monitor needed recapping.
Also
when you go the land your spaceship and the game zooms in to the close
up for landing, the landing spots (2X 5X etc.) are not where they should
be.
They are like, middle of the screen. Suggestions?

Board 3 : Works for the most part, draws vectors well, but I am missing
the beep (low on fuel) sound as well as the the first 3 thrust sounds
(as heard in test mode)
basically I only have the explosion sound if you crash. Ideas where to
got from here?

I do have on 100% board I just got from Chris (thanks!)

-=Mark=-