In Case anyone is bored

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 14:45:46 EST

I got an Atari CAT box recently and it's in really nice condition. It
almost looks new except for the fact that the front sticker is yellow
pealling and had thick layers of packaging tape over it. Well,
sometimes I'm pretty anal about keeping "hard to find" stuff looking
like I just bought it new so I thought - this sticker shouldn't be too
hard to reproduce. Except that I'm not much of a graphic artist.

So I thought I'd put this on the list and see if anyone (with good
photoshop skills) would be interested in touching up this jpg image. If

anyone else owns a CAT box and felt like having a new sticker - it might

be nice to have this. I'm sure Avery or Xerox makes stickers with the
exact dimensions.
ftp://ftp.ni.net/cust/rossiters.com/downloads/catbox.jpg

The dimensions are 12.3cm x 8.5cm.

Matt