Re: Vectorlist: Re: Wico XY Pattern Generator Schematics?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 22:20:30 EST

The Electrohome pattern generator has a very simple RGB output arraignment.
They ALL run off the same video signal, so they overlay each other
completely. Thus the generator under discussion could be for B&W as easily
as for colour, just need to set the frequency and patterns, and each colour
is added by a switch to the signal line. After all we are just testing the
monitor, we aren't that interested in mixing colours, are we?

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com